Monday, June 23, 2008

The Word is Out!

Sometimes it is really easy to keep a secret because I just make myself forget all about it so I won't accidentally spill the beans...but being pregnant!! that's a harder secret to keep because it is with me every day! but the secret is out and it is so much easier to be able to talk about it.

before we were telling people (and on the days when I physically felt normal) I could almost forget since I couldn't talk about it... but after seeing the first picture of the baby it got a lot harder to not think about a baby being inside of me all the time!!! and now today, to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! how amazing (and sort of funny sounding) that was!!

Yeah! I'm Pregnant!!! The pick is at about 12 weeks:) Just starting to show...

No comments: