It's been a good week! It's flown by fast! The weather has cooled off a tiny bit so it is a little bit more bearable around here. And I just really enjoy my boys and my life!! Here are my favorite parts of the week, linked up over on Susanne's blog.
1. Food. I enjoy food, especially good food. Last night my husband made homemade guacamole and it was delicious. And we munched on this while the ribs he was making were doing their thing in the cooking process. So then we enjoyed some great ribs. And to finish off the night we had some amazing strawberry shortcake!! What a great night of food. Our only night without something planned and it was nice to eat good food and have some time to enjoy it!
2. Toddler Bed. It's official. Micah stayed in his toddler bed all night! We will have to try a few more nights, but once it seems like it is fully working out, I am excited to move Judah into the crib. My little men are growing up.
3. Independence. Micah slept all night in his toddler bed and I think this made him feel older or something because then when playing outside this morning he figured out how to get up onto his slide and slide down it all by himself. And he also figured out how to get out of the front gate of our yard! When I came Home from a meeting he opened the gate and said "walk" and started motoring down the sidewalk!
4. Family. My hubby was away for a few days last week and it was so nice to be able to take my boys just a short trip down the road to stay with my parents, giving me a bit of help with entertaining and watching them for those couple days. Nice to have some family close enough to do that!
(The trip out was a little exhausting)
5. Brotherly Love. Micah loves to love on Judah and Judah is a champ about being squeezed and rolled around and slobbered on and such. The first thing Micah says when he seems him is "DORY!!" and the next is "HUG!" and it is so cute. Can't wait for them to start playing together.
Bonus: Micah found a new way to have fun with stickers this week.
Yeah, it's been a good week!