Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Misplaced...

...
my camera...
not my son...
blogs are not quite as fun without photos, especially when talking about a toddler!
We've had lots of snow this year and Micah has gradually gotten more comfortable in it...but I want to show the pictures, not just talk about it!

So, for now, I will just say that he is cutting his third molar and has been amazing with cutting teeth thus far! This would be his 11th tooth, and it is normally not noticeable except that he gets a little more clingy (or lovey, as I like to think of it) and he sleeps more! Can't complain about being loved on when he is awake, and long, hard naps for sleeping...
He was starting to act up a little this evening, before 5, so we put him in his crib for a "time out." He actually normally really enjoys handing out by himself for a while in there. He needs alone time too every now and again. My hubby didn't turn his heater on, didn't turn his noise machine on, but did give him his pacifier...
it's been 4 hours now, so I think he might be out for the night, although we will have to "sneak" in there to turn on the heater and noise, and to change him into a bigger diaper...he pees way too much at night! Poor little fella was all tuckered out! Hopefully he'll go right back to sleep!

No comments: