Friday, May 27, 2011

Yet another month...

has flown by!
unbelievable!
We have good moments and tough moments, good days and tough days...but life is good.
We are having our third child in September and just recently found out it's a boy!!
3 boys!
We are very excited!! They will all be close in age and we hope they become and remain great friends! And we are thrilled that we can continue handing down clothes and other boy things. Boy #3 is growing at the proper rate, and is the most active out of the 3! It's possible I will have my hands full, but it is also possible that he will be the most chill one yet:)
So, how has a month so easily gone by without me doing what I want to keep up with so that I have some solid memories? Trying to balance work, 2 toddlers, pregnancy, working out, housework, wife work (haha), having a yard sale, etc. Oh yeah, and sometimes there is just laziness. And sometimes there is just no brain power left at the end of the day...and sometimes, sometimes I just can't remember all the things I've been meaning to do...
All that being said, I think I will end here and use other blogs to update on how boys #1 and 2 are progressing.

No comments: