Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Spirit

It's December. Time to fully engage in the spirit of the season. This means talking a lot to our boys about Jesus (so they learn very early on it is not about them, or gifts, or Santa, etc), listening to Christmas music a lot, decorating, baking, making Christmas crafts, etc, etc...
The only Christmas clothes we really have for the boys are some pj's. Here is Isaiah sporting his a little early, also with one of his hats...what a cutie pie!
I think I enjoy having the house decorated, but not so much the decorating process. I like for it to happen, along with drinking eggnog and listening to music while doing it...and although I didn't intentionally not help this year, about 99% of the decorating was done by Matt. Thank you husband!! My favorite decoration so far is one he created this year for one of our rooms. He found the idea, went outside, and got to work...and this is what I came home to one day. LOVE!!

No comments: