Saturday, March 1, 2014

Judah turns 4!


I love my little Judah bug!

Judah might be the one I've most consistently written about around birthdays. And looking back over my posts, not much as changed...
From the birth story...
To just before turning 1...
To becoming a big brother and then turning 2...
To turning 3, which seems like just yesterday...
And then my recent post on wanting to be like Judah when I grow up...

Time flies.
Not much has changed.
He's still the most dramatic, the most like Matt, the runt of the boys, the most agreeable, the monkey, likes being naked, etc...

There are some newer things, though, that I enjoy.
Like how he responds in general to almost any request, whether in the positive or negative. He almost always says, "I would(n't)."

For examples, because they make me laugh now and I don't want to forget one day...

"Judah, please don't hit your brother again."
Judah, "I wouldn't."

"Can you throw this in the trash for me?"
Judah, "I would."

Other things I love are the conversations we have that are in all seriousness, and always make me laugh...Recently:
Judah is down playing in the basement (where there is a bathroom) when he runs up two floors to go to the bathroom on the third level.
Me, "Judah, there's a bathroom in the basement, why didn't you go down there?"
Judah, "Because I had a plan."
Me, "Oh, a plan to come up here to use the toilet?"
Judah, "Yeah. To play in the basement. And to sleep and poop upstairs."
Me, "Oh, right."

And maybe my favorite. He is totally convinced that I am his wife now and will always be! And he has gotten a little upset if I have talked about him having a wife in the future in a way that describes the wife as not being me. So cute and so funny! He does have a "special friend" right now named PJ, but I'm glad that he still thinks I'm the only girl for him!!





No comments: