Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmastime!

I remember when I was in high school and I had to write a letter to the newspaper and I decided to write about Christmas, and it actually got published! I wrote about how crazy it was that it wasn't even Thanksgiving before everything was out in the stores and the music was playing everywhere! So by the time Christmas actually rolled around, it seemed old! And every year it seems like decorations come out earlier and earlier for the holiday season...
But for some reason, this year I am really excited about Christmas!! And I have been for a while. I am trying not to go crazy buying decorations because I know how much things will go on sale the day after, and I love sales!! But it is hard not to buy! There is so much stuff that is SO cute and what if there is none left by the time things go on sale! I think it is because we moved into a new house and it is really big and it adds to the excitement of decorating...plus we are having a Christmas party....and Matt and I have NEVER had a "party" so I am really stoked to have people over and make the place look all festive. And I am even more stoked for the day after Christmas and all the sales so I can be even more festive next year! Plus it snowed today...I am so ready for the holidays!!! What an exciting time of year! There's a lot of exclamation points in here:)

No comments: