Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Summer in the Winter

It's 70 degrees outside! We already had summer and I was very ready for winter...but no, summer came back! I want to use my fire place and not sweat:)

I know it is warm out, but I was watching a story this morning about a winter driving school out in CO and I think everyone everywhere should be required to take it! Seriously, how many cars did you see abandoned along the side of the road or turned upside down last week when a little ice came through? And ice is so much more annoying than driving on snow. People think it is nothing, think they can handle it, think they are the king of driving and will have no problems, but they have not gone to winter driving school and gotten their winter driving degree yet:) Either be willing to stay off the road or else be willing to drive slower and more cautiuosly when the weather is hazardous. I can't go out to CO for the school, but I watched with my eyes glued and I am ready for the 30 degree weather and precipitation this weekend!