Friday, February 8, 2008

More from AZ


There was something about being out in the woods for 2 weeks that was great for me! I didn't have any headaches, my knees rarely hurt, my muscles were sore but in a good way, my bowels were so regular that i went every day after brerakfast and sometimes again later in the day... i don't know if it is just being out there, or the food was different, or my neck does good when i sleep on the ground, or my knees do better when i am hiking 10 miles a day...who knows. but things are different. i have had a headache almost everyday since i got back, but knees hurt more from sitting all day than they did from hiking, my neck hurts more from looking at a computer (or stress or some other unknown) than it did from sleeping on the ground and carrying weight on my back everyday, my leg muscle are in more pain from cramping up because i am sitting at a desk all day...i think i need to go back out into the woods!

No comments: