Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rel8ing

I don't have a great history with relationships...keeping them, i mean. i moved around a lot, and kept in touch with people each of those times for a little while, but then it starts to get old and hard and almost not worth it-the time and energy. then i just decide to be friends with the new people i have met and move on...from elementary to middle school to high school to college.....but i am finding relationships more enjoyable recently. i mean, just sitting down with people over coffee and trying to talk about life and love and passion....trying to build into friendships that will hopefully last if another move ever occurs. I truly believe God is helping me to see others the way He sees them and to love others the way He loves them! Thanks! i am mosst thankful for my very best friend, Matt, but i am also very thankful for my other friends God has given me!

No comments: