Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dr's Visits

Up until recently it was easy for the months to go by quickly since I only went into the Dr once every 4 weeks, so that was how I counted down (and really how I remembered where I was in my pregnancy). But recently it has been a weekly visit for me. I went in for my first ultrasound to find out the sex at 21 weeks, then had my next appointment at 25 weeks, then got the opportunity to do the 3D ultrasound at 26 weeks. Then I had to have the glucose tolerance test at the end of my 27th week (and unfortunately, as much as I HATE blood AND needles, I failed this test by scoring too high for my blood sugar count) and now I am going back in tomorrow for the follow-up blood test which will consist of having my blood drawn 4 TIMES in 3 HOURS!!! On an empty stomach!! I am so nont looking forward to tomorrow!! Then I will have just 10 days off (unless, of course, i fail this second test and have to go back in because of that) before I go in for my 30 week appointment, and then it is every 2 weeks, and just a 10 week countdown!! So hard to believe right now, but I am so looking forward to seeing my little guy and holding him in my arms:):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out ok with your blood sugar!