Monday, March 30, 2009

Cuddly Bear

Micah is becoming a little more cuddly recently, and I like it:) I think I have always noticed how much he likes to nuzzle, but I think it has been even more noticeable lately, especially since we were just at a weekend-long tournament for volleyball and so I was holding him a lot.
He definitely like to be sitting out watching everything that is going on while he is awake, but once he gets tired, this whole routine sets in. He gets himself sitting sideways on my lap, and starts to bury his face in my chest, or sometimes even back as far as my armpit! He loves it! Loves to have his face buried in something. He'll keep nuzzling like this for a while, and I can feel his body going limp throughout the process. Then, eventually, he gives up completely, his eyes close and he is sound asleep. At this point, he can sleep through just about any noise, as long as the noise is consistent. It can be consistently loud or consistently soft, as long as it stays about the same. It is kind of cute, though, that he seems to startle easily, like with the clapping and cheering at the end of a good point in a volleyball match. But then he normally goes right back to sleep, cuddled up in my arms.
I love my cuddly bear!!

No comments: