Friday, July 10, 2009

Cute and Cuddly


Micah picked up the sniffles this week. He is almost 7 months, so it's about time. May have been the warm water and then cold air at the Y for swim lessons. May have been someone he's been around. May be that our AC broke so our air is not circulating as well...Whatever is was, he's got them. It's really pitiful, but kinda cute at the same time.
The hardest part? Keeping the snot from constantly resting between his nose and lips. The next hardest part? getting the nose plunger up the nostrils! He keeps opening his mouth. As if he thinks I am trying to give him food?

It has made him want me more. Made him want to cuddle more. He has fallen asleep twice on me today and once lying next to me with his arm wrapped around my neck! Can't get much better than that! Lying head to head with his arm around me as I listen to his breathing (his sort of breathing since it is hard to breathe through his nose) get heavier and heavier.
He finally seemed asleep enough that I was able to pull away without him noticing...he is just too adorable!

No comments: