Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Stages for the Little One

There are always new things going on in our house, and it is so fun and exciting to watch and be a part of!
Sometimes these new things can be a bit funny too. Like the fact that Micah not only really enjoys always having something in both hands, but he has also starting bringing a blanket out of his crib with him. He doesn't carry it around the whole time he is awake, but he does until he gets distracted by something better. This picture shows how he carries all of this around with him, but please also notice the hair (and his excitement for me taking the picture!).
Again, notice the hair. Those long locks in the front. Notice them because next is a series of pictures of Micah's 2nd haircut, but I didn't take any before pictures because I had NO idea that it was going to be so drastic!
Don't get me wrong, I think it is great! I think it looks cute, and makes him look a bit older, and it helps hide the 'cow licks' and bald spots:)
And I think he is happy with the cut too!

No comments: