Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year in Review.

I could go on and on.
But I don't want to. Because I think it could get boring.
So I will keep it short.
And Sweet.

2013 was good. Good enough.
Not great. But good enough.

2014 is going to be better.
I know it is.
Because I just said it is.

The past few years I have picked one word to kind of "live by" for the year. Not a resolution. Not a cure-all. I'm not always good at it. But as a reminder. And as a help to kind of stay focused on something.

So, this year it is "learn." That can be big and general. And I know that. But I want to take more time to learn. To read more and watch more and understand more and learn more through it all. To learn how to be a better wife. How to be a better mom. How to be a better person. To learn more about myself and be humble and willing to change the things that need to be changed. To learn how what it really looks like to serve others and love others and BE WITH others.

I want to learn something new every day. It may be small. It may be big. It may be brand new. It may not.

I'm not going to worry about it today. No learning here today. But tomorrow, it will start!

Here's to learning in the new year!

No comments: