Friday, November 16, 2007

Starbucks vs Folgers


I'm a coffee snob! I love Starbucks! This didn't happen until after I worked there for a long time and begin to truly realize the taste of good coffee ( as well as the taste of really bad coffee!). If I had not worked there I would not have been willing to pay that much for a cup to learn to love it, but because I got so much for free, my tastebuds became accustomed to the taste of really good coffee, and now it is hard to think of drinking anything but. And I think it is the same with life, we find ourselves content with folgers just because we have not found Starbucks yet. And maybe we think we give our all to something, until we see someone else who gives more than our all, and we begin to wonder if maybe we have quenched our potential simply because we don't give ourselves enough credit for what our potential may really be???? What is your potential? Where are you content with folgers when you could have Starbucks?

1 comment:

Matthew Carroll said...

hmm... very deep thoughts about life and coffee, you should send this entry into the "how I see it" thing at starbucks and see if they put it on one of their cups.