Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New and Nervous

I am not a big talker, but I am a big thinker... I used to be really in to journalling, but not with the intention of others reading it, and this is what that feels like...but I am excited about it at the same time! I have found that I am really bad at keeping in touch with people, but as technology increases in our world, it makes the life of communication easier and quicker. Reading other's info and seeing pictures regularly helps the process of staying up to date and in touch without feeling like long phone calls and emails are necessary on an individual basis, where you end up saying the same things over and over to friends and family. I am not trying to hide behind the computer and cop out of being personal with others, but instead I feel like this allows me to keep in touch with more people than I ever have before (keeping them in site and in mind- facebook helps a ton!). So this, I hope, continues to help me to be more active in keeping in touch with others, even if most of it is through the computer!

1 comment:

Matthew Carroll said...

Hopefully we can stay in touch now!