Friday, November 9, 2007

New Things


I surprised my husband this morning! I got up early and said I was in a meeting, but I got my hair cut, I mean really cut. It was really exciting, because I was ready for a change, but more than that, I got to donate a lot of hair to a good cause, Locks of Love! Plus, I had never been to a place where I was so pampered and where everyone seemed so excited that I was there. From the initial smiles to the cup of joe, to the massage and facial, to the awesome cut, it was a nice experience, especially first thing in the morning!

Then I stopped by Starbucks and saw 4 of my old (and dearly missed) coworkers, and they are so nice and friendly, plus they gave me 2 coffees! And I do love my Starbucks!!

Then I came home to show my husband (it took him a little while to notice, even though i got about a foot cut off!) and I got a package in the mail! More new stuff. I love random shirts and I love my new Shane and Shane CD!! What a great day, and it isn't even 11am!

1 comment:

Matthew Carroll said...

I noticed in like 20 seconds... come on that's good.