Monday, December 8, 2008

It's way too early!

Way to early to be awake, that is...I am at 37 weeks and I know my sleep is so precious right now as I anxiously await my little bundle of joy, but I seem to hit a wall around 3 or 4 every morning, and today it wasn't even worth continuing to lie in bed looking at the ceiling...
I know I need to be trying to get as much sleep as I can right now, and I do try, and required bed rest has helped with extra naps during the day, but then at night, when I want to be sleeping...in the wee hours of the morning when my bed is cozy and there is really nothing exciting going on in the rest of the world......that's when I want to be sound asleep!!
So I have a snack, play on the internet, pray for a quick labor and delivery and a healthy baby boy, maybe read a little, and count down the time until my husband wakes up and I can have someone to talk to (and vent to about not sleeping!)
until then...

No comments: