Monday, January 19, 2009

ADOREable!

Micah is adorable!!! And I truly adore him!!

It seems that everyone's "advice" for us when we got pregnant was that our life would never be the same, and I don't think most people were trying to convey this in a positive way...

I know that life is different, there is no way for it not to be, but Matt and I have talked about and are trying to do everything we can to include Micah into our lives instead of just trying to live a life revolved around him, and so far it seems to be working.

I have slowly integrated myself back into the reality of being wife, mother, part time worker, volleyball coach, etc. and I am bringing Micah along in these areas of my life. I carry him around at volleyball practice and he is just so good and calm. Last night we had a pizza dinner with a bunch of 8th graders followed by ice skating for a couple of hours with a bunch and Middle School and High School students...and Micah was by my side for all of it, and he was amazing!! He slept through pizza and half of ice skating, woke up to eat and then stayed awake and observant of all that was going on until we put him to bed around 1 am when he was still awake but leisurely lay there until he fell asleep...he is so wonderful!!! And he is a part of our everyday lives!!

No comments: