Monday, March 29, 2010

Brotherly Love

We weren't sure how Micah, at 15 months, would do with Judah when he was born. At first he seemed to really not care. At all. Then he seemed slightly interested, but in a bit of a rough way. But most recently (although I'm sure they'll always be moments of jealousy) he has seemed more interested, more gentle, and more excited about Judah. Especially when we tell him that Judah wants to kiss him. He loves that! This is him exploring his new little brother.
Toes...
Head...
In awe?...
Belly...
And Judah is so good about all the touching...at least for now!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Your babies are adorable. Isn't it fun to watch a toddler become a big brother? It always amazes me how gentle they can be.

You are in for some fun times with 2 boys so close in age. And I mean that literally, not sarcstically. Boys are great and so much fun!!! (I have 4 so I know what I'm saying.)