Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Black Eye

Does it sound bad that I was disappointed that Micah's latest fall didn't turn into a black eye? I mean, not that I wanted him to get injured, but if he was going to get hurt near the eye, now's as good a time as any to have his first black eye! He is a boy. It's bound to happen sometime soon.
Micah fell on a toy (not in my care, for once!) and got a little bruise and a little swelling as a result. Here he is trying to remember and show me where the boo boo is:
almost, but not quite...
not there either...oh well...
I had a hard time fully capturing the redness, bruising, and swelling, so this was the best I could do. It's not that bad, but probably seems a little worse since it is on his face and since his legs are more bruised than normal right now from learning to go down our outside (sharp-edged) steps backwards and knocking his shins on the edging...poor little guy! I promise it's not us!!


No comments: