Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mr. Independent

Micah has recently decided that he is very much OK with hanging out by himself. And I am SO OK with this!
We may put him under his play gym with his favorite star making music, but he will often continue to lay there when the music ends, rolling to the side and playing with the mat. Other times we put him down for a nap in another room only to hear him quietly rustling around in the crib or pack-in-play. I am very excited for this!
A couple of times he has even fallen asleep on the floor mat of his play gym. He just played until he got tired and then fell asleep! How blessed are we?! I LOVE this kid!!
HAHA, he is doing this exact thing while I am sitting here typing, as if he knows what I am saying about him and he again wants to prove what a great kid he is for us!

No comments: