Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scratch and Sniff


They are hard to resist, aren't they? We don't know what other fingers have been scratching them or what other noses have been pressed up against them. But we are not thinking about that, we are thinking about getting a good whiff of whatever scent is being advertised.
Ok, so what does this have to do with Micah? Nothing, sort of. I mean, I know he has a great sense of smell because he can smell me a mile away! And once he can smell me, he can't resist the urge to eat! And lately, the scratching part is becoming a lot more obvious. So he is not really scratching and sniffing, but he does scratch and he does sniff.
It seems within about the last week he has really become interested in his sense of touch. He is feeling things more, grabbing at the more, and he scratches a lot. It might be my arm, or the changing table, or one of his blankets, but scratching it is. Better make sure to keep his nails short!

No comments: