Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Cry


It is a little weird to me that Micah is just turning 8 weeks tomorrow and yet I feel like we are already seeing his personality, as well as just knowing what he is going to look like and how cute he is going to be! I know they develop young, some parts maybe even innately, but to watch it is crazy cool!

I think he is going to have a pretty relaxed personality, I think he is going to be pretty independent, I think he is going to be an explorer, and of course he is going to be very charming!! For the most part, he is pretty easy-going, he loves music, he can stare outside for as long as he can stay awake, and he likes to face the world when being held...

Physically, he is going to have Matt's hairline, he is going to have my long tongue, he is going to be beautiful with a gorgeous smile and great eyes!! He is also showing us that he is going to be just as gassy as his dad!!

No comments: