Friday, February 13, 2009

Milestones

The past couple of weeks have been full of milestones in the life of Micah David Carroll...

Micah has started to be very interactive, especially right after he has a meal...I keep trying to catch one of his cute smiles, but have not had luck...he is also starting to look a little more like his cousin, proof he is definitely a Carroll!



We are trying to have Micah sleep more on his belly and side during the day so he doesn't get a flat spot on the back of his head...and he is so cute when he sleeps!


And speaking of sleep time, I think Micah might be like me when I was a kid...get me tired enough and I will sleep anywhere at any time...


We also had some very nice weather for a couple of days and got to take Micah on his very first walk in his stroller outside!! He wasn't having it at first, but then we got the pacifier in and walked for a few minutes to help him be OK with it...and there it came, sleepy time again!




















Micah also got his first shots, and I think he did better than I do when I have to get shots...he screamed for just a few seconds, got his bandaids and he was fine! He was a little extra sleepy for the afternoon, but overall I think he did amazing!


And finally, just today, the day after his first shots, Micah feel asleep for the first time in his swing without having to be swaddled! He stayed awake for a long time staring off into space thinking about who knows what, then fell asleep for a while, then woke up and started staring again...he is so stinkin' adorable!!

No comments: