Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Micah ate carrots!

I needed to use up some carrots before they went bad, so I decided to make some food for Micah. So fast to peel them, chop them, steam them and then puree them, who knew it could be so easy?!
Obviously the people who do it all the time. I am really excited for the future of making more foods for him!
I put most of what I made into ice cube trays to freeze and then already have portioned for later, but went ahead and fed him some while it was still warm. He ate all that I set aside for him, and without making any weird faces. So far I have a feeling he is going to be a great eater.
This is the first vegetable on it's own that I've tried, although I have put avocado into some cereal as well and he ate that pretty good too.
How fun. And fresh. And simple. And cheap.

No comments: