Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Boy...

...is growing up so fast!

He start rolling this week. ROLLING! It's like he did it once and really like it and he can't stand to not be rolling around the room when placed on the ground now. Can't turn our heads to sneeze anymore. He's that fast!

He also started talking. Not just some noise once in a while. Really talking. He was doing it for me early last week, but by the end of the week he was doing it for Matt. And today when he was in his crib for a nap he was going at it for a long time. All. by. Himself. It's so cute, the facial expressions that go along with it. Like he is truly trying to let us know everything going on in his life and how he feels about it all. It's great!

And right now...I can hardly believe this one...

wait.....for.....it......

he is upstairs as we speak (or as I write, but probably not as you read this since who knows when you-whoever YOU are- will actually be reading this).

That's it.

He's upstairs.

No, that's not it. He is in his crib. In HIS room. For the night! He cried for a while (pretty much NEVER cries at night, unless it's just been a really rough day) but seems OK right now. I'm really excited right now. We'll see how well I actually sleep, wondering all night how he is doing. If I need to go check on him. If the monitor is still working. If I will hear him when he cries (don't know why I would worry about this since the head of our bed is on the paper-thin wall that his crib is also on).

He is growing up so fast, my little man!

No comments: