Saturday, May 9, 2009

Those Little Feet


I love it, those little feet flailing all over the place! That is when I know he is really excited about something.
It's been happening a little more recently as he is beginning to take more interest in other people, especially other babies. But mostly it happens when he is simply entertaining himself. And this is great! That he can entertain. himself!
And I think he has monkey toes like me. He is always curling them, and one day when they get a little longer I think he will be able to grab things with them. How can people be so disgusted by feet? They are SO cute and so very useful!!!
I think one of my favorite parts about wrapping him up at night is his little legs sticking out, crossed at the ankles, waiting for the final step of swaddling for bed. SO cute!

No comments: