Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update on Sleeping in the Crib


Night One: Ok, glad it was the night before a day off!

Night Two: Success!!

Disclaimer: this is not what the bed looks like now when he is sleeping in it, but it's a cute pic.

The first night he had to cry himself to sleep. And this is VERY rare for him! But then he slept good until about 3:30am. No fun! Thought I could just go put the pacifier back in and make sure he was still swaddled. Wasn't that easy, of course.

He cried for a good bit, then Matt went in and tried for a while, but we eventually decided to just let him cry...I don't know why I was worried about hearing him! HAHA

He eventually feel asleep, or at least I fell asleep and didn't hear him if he was still crying. He woke up around 6:30 to eat.

Not bad, but not fun, to say the least!

But night two was great! Put him to bed around 9 and didn't hear anything until 6:25! Nice! I know many people put their kids to bed MUCH earlier, but I am OK with 9 pm and 9.5 hours of sleep.

Hoping night two becomes the norm and not the exception.

No comments: